We need to pay attention to every job we carry out, especially when processing precision parts, so that we can get good results when we work. Today, Xiaobian comes with you to learn what to pay attention to when processing precision parts, as follows:
1. Before the machine works, check whether the moving part is filled with lubricating oil, then start and check whether the clutch and brake are normal, and run the machine idle for 1-3 minutes. It is forbidden to operate when the machine is faulty.
2. Keep the correct posture at work, and have sufficient spirit to cope with the work. If you find that you are unwell, you should leave the job immediately and report it to the leader. During the operation, you must focus on your thoughts, do not chat, and cooperate with each other. The operator must not operate in a state of irritability and tiredness to avoid accidents and ensure safe operation. All employees check whether their clothing meets job requirements before entering the job. Do not wear slippers, high heels, or clothing that affects safety. Wear hard hats for long hair.
3. Turn off the power first when replacing the mold. After the movement department of the press stops running, you can start to install and debug the mold. After installation and adjustment, move the flywheel by hand to test twice, check whether the upper and lower molds are symmetrical and reasonable, the screws are firm, and the blank holder is in a reasonable position.
4. All other personnel must leave the mechanical work area and remove the sundries on the workbench before starting the power to start the machine.
5. When the machine is working, it is forbidden to put your hand into the slider working area, and it is strictly forbidden to take or place the workpiece by hand. Standard tools must be used when picking and placing workpieces in the die. If you find any abnormal sound or malfunction of the machine, immediately turn off the power switch for inspection. After the machine is started, one person can carry materials and operate the machine. Others must not press the power building or step on the foot switch board, let alone put their hands in the machine work area or touch the moving parts of the machine with their hands.
6. When off work, turn off the power and arrange the finished products, leftovers and sundries on the job to ensure a clean and safe working environment.